Apparently my debit card was burning a hole in my pocket, because sheesh I seem to have been ordering a lot of things lately! I wanted to share some of them with you now (will post reviews when they arrive!) SO what’s headed this way?
Sephora Sun Safety Kit – $32 for $177 worth of product
This Set Contains:
– 0.06 oz Dr. Dennis Gross Alpha Beta® Daily Glow Moisture
– 0.5 oz Peter Thomas Roth Max Sheer All Day Moisture Defense® Lotion
– 0.14 oz Too Faced® Chocolate Soleil Medium/Deep Matte Bronzer
– 0.3 oz Clarins UV Plus HP Multi-Purpose Broad Spectrum SPF 40 Sunscreen
– 0.33 oz Murad® Oil-Control Mattifier SPF 15 PA++
– 0.5 oz Tarte™ Brazilliance Skin Rejuvenating Maracuja Self Tanner
– 0.23 oz Stila Stay All Day® 10-in-1 HD Bronzing Beauty Balm Broad-Spectrum SPF 30
– Dr. Dennis Gross™ Alpha Beta® Glow Pad
– 0.15 oz bareMinerals READY Touch Up Veil Broad Spectrum SPF 15 in Translucent
– 1.69 oz St. Tropez Self Tan Bronzing Mousse
– 0.5 oz Origins A Perfect World™ SPF 25 Age-Defense Moisturizer
– 1 oz Supergoop! Sun-Defying Sunscreen Oil Broad Spectrum SPF 50
– 0.64 oz Shiseido Ultimate Sun Protection Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 50+ For Face
– 0.5 oz Algenist Regenerative Anti-Aging Moisturizer SPF 20
– 0.08 oz Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment Sunscreen SPF 15
– 0.5 oz Ole Henriksen Protect the Truth SPF 50+ Broad Spectrum UV Protection
– Travel bag
PLUS, I scored 3 samples for purchasing over $25 AND a deluxe sunscreen sample with code “protect”! Unfortunately this box has already sold out, but I’m SOO happy that I was able to snag one before that happened! My skin will thank me 🙂
Juniperseed Mercantile – this was one of the brands featured in the Eco Emi Spring Cleaning Special Edition box – once I went to the website, I knew I had to place an order! And right now they have free shipping on orders over $50! What’s coming my way?
– Unpaper Towels – I ordered the half dozen size to see if we could commit to using reusable towels instead of paper towels or napkins. If these are a hit, we’ll be back for more!
– Washable Damp or Dry Mop pads to replace my swiffer sweepers! Hardwood floors + dogs = lots of fur! I’m hoping these are a viable replacement!
– Ecofriendly Furniture Dusting Spray – because, why not? I actually ordered two of these! HA!
– Mineral Unscented Sunscreen – more sunscreen you ask? Well, yeah, I have very fair complexion and after a strict warning from my dermatologist, I can’t get enough sunscreen!
– Soothe Your Sniffer Peppermint and Eucalyptus Shea Butter – to help with stuffy and runny noses. Allergy season is here – so thought I’d give this a try too!
Will post the full review once these products arrive!
Birchbox Order – So I’ve been hemming and hawing over whether or not to purchase the “Free for All” Limited Edition box from Birchbox – and decided that the only two products in the box that I couldn’t live without were the Karma Organic Spa Nail Polish Remover with Soybean Oil and Tea Tree Oil and eco-armour Shave with Benefits Shave Foam with Mint + Eucalyptus, so just decided to place an order for these two items (Full Size of course)! I spent $31 (prior to any discounts) for these two versus the $44 for the entire box that only contained sample sizes of these. I’d consider that a win (although I will miss not having the tea! – received these in a swap and they are amazing!) Husband also picked up some eshu pre-shave oil ($15) and of course we got the free sample pack on orders over $35. The best part? With coupon code “welcomeoffer20” and my birchbox rewards points, the total order was like $6. I love rewards programs 🙂
And lastly – although it’s something I already received – I have to wax on about Octavia Tea again. I love this stuff. Seriously love. I thought that I liked Keurig tea until my mom got me hooked on this stuff. It’s sooo yummy!!! I’m enjoying the Tropical Ambrosia now 🙂